The 2 Wheels Fair is held in Plaza Mayor Exhibitions and Conventions from the city of Medellin, Colombia.
Address: calle 41 no. 55-35
Telephone: +57 (604) 261 72 00
Transport terminals and airports
- El José María Córdova International Airport It is 25 minutes from the venue and the cost of a taxi is around $90.000 COP (USD $20). You can also use the bus service and minibuses.
- El Olaya Herrera Regional Airport It is 10 minutes from the venue.
- The Exhibition Station of the Medellin Subway It is 200 meters from the enclosure. The value of the Metro ticket is around $3.565 COP per trip (USD $1).
- Taxis in Medellín have a minimum fare of $6.300 COP (USD $1.5) and you only pay what the meter shows.
- In Medellín there is the Pico y Placa measure (vehicle circulation restriction by the number where the license plate ends), between 8:00 am. and 8:00 p.m. For more information www.medellin.gov.co/mobilidad
We suggest staying at one of the Fair's allied hotels, these have a special rate, are close to the exhibition center and guarantee easy travel.
Restrictions in Colombia
Find here the list of countries that do not require a Visa to enter Colombia and, in case the nation of your origin requires it, we also offer you information on how to request it.
Countries that do not require a Colombian visa
Request Colombian visa